Made in Cape Town from hand printed imported Indian fabric, this is a classic shirt dress that might just become your favourite Summer dress! The fabric is premium 100% cotton, light and breathable keeping you cool on a hot Summer's day.
Front buttons from the waist up
Tie belt can be used to create shape or remove it for a more casual look
3/4 Sleeves that go over the elbows with a slight slit on the elbow
Rounded hem with 15cm deep side slits
Michelle wears a small and is 1.8m tall. The length is just over her knees.
Proudly designed and produced in Cape Town
EXCHANGE AND REFUND POLICY
Thank you for shopping at Tribute!
Please take careful note of our returns policy.
Exchanges & Refunds:
1. Exchanges must be done within 14 days
from date of purchase.
2. Refunds must be done within 7 days from
date of purchase.
3. To be eligible for an exchange or refund, the
item must be unused and in its original condition.
4. The item must contain its original tags and
5. You will need to present your original receipt.
6. Due to hygienic reasons, earrings may not be
exchanged or refunded.
7. Sale items will not be refunded or exchanged.
8. If you qualify for a refund, you will be
refunded according to your original method of payment i.e cash or the same card used for the purchase.
Should you want to return your online purchase you may do so free of charge.
We aim to deliver most packages within 3-7 working days.
We will endeavor to inform you on the progress of your purchase so that you know exactly when to expect it to arrive.